[h=I've been curious about Plant vs Zombie Hybridbecause the concept sounds like an interesting twist on the traditional Plants vs. Zombies formula.]2[/h]What interests me most is the strategic side. The original game works because every plant has a specific role and players need to build combinations that make sense for the level. A hybrid-style modification could potentially create some very interesting strategies if the combinations are balanced properly.
For people who have actually played it, how does the gameplay feel?
Are the hybrid mechanics useful throughout the game, or do they become repetitive after a while? I'm also wondering whether the difficulty has been adjusted to account for the additional abilities.
Another thing I'd like to know is how well it performs on mobile devices. Some modified games can become demanding when they add too many effects or mechanics.
If you've tried it recently, I'd be interested in hearing which features you enjoyed most and whether you'd recommend it to someone who already knows the original game well.